Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The kids done good.

Got loads of the kids work to show you today, but first need to show you this from one of my Tuesday night ladies, the lovely Jane. They have been silk painting and she has really excelled at it. Unfortunately I seem to have deleted the full size photo of her work. She hand copied a Tiffany design and painted it. I think she has done a cracking job.

So now onto the kids. Katie is relatively new to the class and has made this beautiful book. It is made from a 7gypsies board book.






I mean really, how fab is that..???
And once again fabby journal pages from my 11-13 yr olds.
These are Georginas
Ellies

and Anne
How cool are they...??? They will soon be giving me a run for my money..???
Enjoy xx

2 comments:

Bobs said...

Wow - they're all so talented! I'm in awe.

xxx

Siobhan Brignull said...

omg how talented are those kids, its must be great to see them come to your class and explore their creativity, well done to you and them

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott