Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just a quickie

Yet another busy day today. At last a smaller class. Just lately they have all been massive and although that always means great fun, it is always really hectic for me. So I was really looking forward to the calmer atmosphere. Well I,ve never had such a quiet class. They were concentrating so much that I had to remind them to breathe, lol. They still were capable of making a mess though !!. Just look at the tables...

From L-R Hazel, Jen, Jill and Angela.

L-R Jill, Julie and Dawn.

Then onto the kids classes. I just had to show you this pic of Claudia with her fabulous woman collage. Very Beryl Reid , don't you think..??

And Sophie has finally finished her paper mache course work. Its going on display in the main hall. And so it rightly deserves.

Finished early tonight so I am treating myself with my new collage books. Could be here a while...
Enjoy xx

3 comments:

SueC said...

Hi Dyan
Love looking at your photos especially the youngsters. Young Sophie's work is so lovely - very talented girl but then she must have a pretty decent teacher!!!Can I ask what courses you refer to. Do your girls follow a course and all do different things each week. In my girls classes I try to keep them doing a similar project - hadn't thought of them working through sort of a syllabus.
Thanks for all your inspiration. I always give you credit for ideas on my blog.
Hugs Sue x

Lynne said...

Looks like a good time was had by all, as always. I think it is high time I was booking in again, love looking at what the young ones have made. Your table looks like ours after Wednesday night craft class!! Lynne xx

thekathrynwheel said...

Hi Dyan, two blog awards for you on my blog! Now, come on, you CAN put them on your blog! Kate :-)

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott