Sunday, November 8, 2009

Well I,ve just spent another couple of hours redoing the links to the blog rolls and it has all relinked wrong AGAIN...!!!!Wtf..?? have given up, will wait for The Goddess to come to my rescue tomorrow, lol.

Had a fabaroony class today. It was very small due to lots of poorly sick people which meant they each got more than the usual individual attention. And boy did it show. Only Keren had painted before, the rest were complete novices and they took to it like ducks to water.. Here's the finished pieces. Just fab aren't they.

From L-R. Jeanne, Anita, Cath, Keren and Carole.

I,ve just finished this weeks entry for Collage Play with Crowabout. I,m really chuffed with it and I am enjoying doing Art for Arts sake. A little too much maybe..!!! It is a 10 x 8 in acrylic and oil pastel journal page. All the images are from Crowabout, the background stamp is Paper Artsy and the embellishments are Idea-ology. Just love the mini film strip, its going on everything I can find..lol..



Big Mwah's to Sexy Susie who is suffering at the mo. Love ya babe XXX
Enjoy xx

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Aarghhhhh computers!!!!Pain in the you know where at times,lol.
I soooo wish that one day in the near future you can get here to freezin Scotland in the East..maybe one day... as i luv what you all get up to at your great classes..fan daby dozey!!!
Hope you are feeling a lot better.
Hugs
Tracy
xxxx

SueC said...

that's one of your best ever. love it
Sue

Kirsti said...

Great Crowabout challenge Dy... and the painting is brilliant for novices.. you really know how to get the best out of people... it's FREEZING here too - it was only 1deg yesterday morning but then I was roasting from all the cleaning I did yesterday...lol and back to it today again once the kids are of to school...Take care...x

Sandra Hall said...

Oh my goodness! how fabaroony is that page for the challenge! You are the biz! Painting class looks fab too - I've had a little more practise at the shading technique... just love it...
x x

susie f said...

Hi sweetie, thanks for the love and kisses!!
Finally conceded that to eat before 3pm is just frikkin pointless so living on smoothies with energy booster in (could be worse,lol), the upside of which is I've lost weight but the downside is I'm just bloody knackered.
depending on what news I get on wed I may be at journalling on Sun, will keep u posted!!
Love ya, miss ya
xx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott