Tuesday, March 23, 2010

can you hear me Kelly ??

Seems you all loved the post about going to the toilet in pairs, I am still tittering away inanely to myself.

So on with the catch up. Sunday morning started off with another fabby workshop.. I, of course, was dressed for comfort...!!!






Although I had a brill time at the show, demoing all day and chatting my ass off, I was sad that I missed my Granddaughters birthday party. Maisie was 4 on Sunday. 4!!! where did that sneak up..??


Our Jay and Em's attended like the doting aunties they are. Not sure if they were part of this dance..!!! lol







Now Maisie has very specific ideas of what she likes and dislikes.

Dislikes cakes, loves buns
dislikes pink, likes blue,
dislikes people singing Happy Birthday, likes aunty distracting her.

After a manic breakdown of the show, I hotfooted it over to Newcastle for the Paloma Faith concert. Sexy Susie had treated me for my birthday, lucky girl arent I..?? We got there about an hour after the suggested start time, and all I can say is we were way too early. The support band were atrocious, I,m still not sure if it was just an illusion. They are supposed to be a fine blend of Punk and Funk, but to me they sounded more like sh*t and sh**tier..!!!! The best bit was when the lead singer fell over on stage. That was priceless..!!!

To add insult to injury the women in front of me kept rubbing her arse on my leg and trying to chat to me all the time.After an hour Susie made me change position with her before I knocked her out.!!
and just when things were calming down, we got some silly bint screaming into her mobile at the same time as being stood right next to us.

Her " can you hear me Kelly..??
wave your hand
can you hear me
we are on the right of the stairs ( they were actually on the left..!!)
Can you hear me, Why can,r you hear me
Wave your arm, wave it high, wave your aem Kelly
can you hear me.
Can you hear me, wave wave your arm."

Susie, now losing her grip  " will somebody raise their frikkin arm then we can get rid of her..!!!"

We also had another unfortunate toilet incident. I was busting and dashed in, but had to quickly get out again,to bring the others in for a look. Not one door had a lock on, no toilet tissue in any, but the best bit was the handwashing facilities. The re was a large circular basin taking up most of the room and no one could work out how to get water to come out. When we did suss it, you had to hit it with such force that you drowned every one else in the vicinity. Oh and you guessed it , there was no frikkin paper towels..! Srill it kept us away from hearing Le Sharke playing...
Anyway she was abs frikking wonderful...Sos but this was the only decent shot of her. Mind you is it surprising, taking into account the rubbing down from the woman in front..lmao

This is Maisies first ever  Easter bonnet

Aunty Jay made it for her, think she had nearly as much fun ,






Saw this lovely quote 0n Connie, Dirty footprints studio and love it.


To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.

To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet.

To make all my friends feel that there is something worth while in them.

To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.

To think only of the best, to work only for the best

and to expect only the best.

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of

others as I am about my own.

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the

greater achievements of the future.

To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile

to every living creature I meet.

To give so much time to improving myself that I

have no time to criticize others.

To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear,

and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

To think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world,

not in loud word, but in great deeds.

To live in the faith that the whole world is on my side,

so long as I am true to the best that is in me.





--Christian D. Larson
 Enjoy XX

6 comments:

Blueyez49423 said...

Love the outfit!! Love the toilet post...too funny!!! What's even funnier, is that you experienced it first hand!!! Ain't life grand?!!!! LOL!!

Jude said...

I think it's really hard NOT to stand next to someone annoying at a concert - bet Miss Faith was amazing though! No need for rubbish support bands, there are so many amazing artists out there who would kill to be given that opportunity!

Lovin' the corsage - nice! And Maisie's Easter Bonnet is gorgeous - looks like she had a great time at her party too. xx

olive said...

you make me laugh.. so you attract weirdos too. glad you enjoyed (!) Paloma....loving the hat. Ciao

PS who made the spectacular birthday cake???

Kate Creates - a lot of mess, just ask my family..... said...

Haven't dared read the blog about going to the loo. Only just back from hospital with 14 stiches across my belly - it hurts enough without laughing.
I'm itching to see the new premises but I think it will be a few weeks yet.
Kate

Rhayne said...

What a lovely mantra! Thanks for sharing it :o)

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your post today so much. Also loved the fabulous quote. Awesome! Hope you don't mind if I share it with others.

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott