Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And finally.....

Ooooops I've been on the MIA list again. Our Ben will have my guts for garters at this rate. BUUUUUUT I took the whole weekend off...oh yes I did say the WHOLE weekend.... And I ended up going to three Northern Soul events and danced my little socks off... A welcome break from all the top secret stuff I am busy with.!!

Anyway I know you are all waiting for Part 3 of the shop tour, so with out further ado...

Here is what we call the gypsie wall, due to the massive amount of 7gypsies product it holds.












The spinners near the counter, featuring Graphic 45


and the new Camden from 7gypsies


On the counter itself


Journaling pens



adorable gypsie journals



More of the wall




The fabulous Octopode stamps from the gorgeous Lily




And the totally eclectic Stampotique...http://shop.afth.co.uk/stampotique-314-c.asp



And this lot all turned up today as well..




 Right I have an urge for a bonfire lolly, so I'm off on a hunt around..

Enjoy xx

9 comments:

Diana said...

DROLLING!!!!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Really enjoyed the tour. Loved the fat quarters in your first post and would like to order the ones in the first pic. They do not show on line, my email is tracy@craft-addicts.co.uk. Tracy x

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to shop in your store! You have so many fabulous products! Wow!!

Bev said...

Hi Dyan,
would love to visit your shop again, hopefully this year sometime.
I went to my first Northern Soul night on Satureday - it was a Torch reunion.It was fantabulous and I can see why you're so hooked.
Hoping to go to more.
Bev
(Stoke)
x

Kat said...

am glad you had a grate time, it's good to let your hair down every now & then,
loved the tour of the shop,
thanks for shearing it with us,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Sid said...

Well.....not much stock there then Dyan !!!

Handmade by Elaine said...

Hi There
Wow I really want to come and visit your shop it looks fab-u-lous! lots & lots of stuff I cud spend hours in there LOL :))))
Elx

Kirsten Alicia said...

Well done on taking the weekend off, I'm glad you had such a good time. Love these new photos, when I get to your shop I'm not going to know where to start!!

Netrix said...

Heaaavvvvvennnnnnn

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott