Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Part 2....

And on to Part 2...this is the wall that runs along the front of the building (hence the windows).




Dabbers


 Gel mediums


Archival pads


Studio Line



Dylusions spray inks


Dylusions paints, vastly depleted. !! Can't seem to keep them on the shelves, lol.


Distress Stains


Adirondack Colorwash


Configuration's boxes



Distress


Some treasures from my Dad



The reduced paper stands


Our Ben's "collectibles".




Embossing powders


Demo stands


View from the corner


Book stand


Demo stands


suitcases to alter


Triptychs and canvas


Paper Mache skulls


gypsy journals


The "reduced" stands


The counter


yummy papers


More reduced papers and my very much coveted, original retro lockers.



tons of letters



Buckets of buttons


and threads...


Get ready for Part 3...

Enjoy xx

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is making me feel so homesick for the shop Dy - I need to beg someone to bring me and sooooon!

Helen said...

WOW wow WOW!! If I ever get far enough North, I would be bankrupt in seconds, lol..... thanks for sharing part 1 and 2!

Laura said...

I love your shop so much darling

Artyjen said...

Wow! Wish your shop was in Devon!!! Can't you open a branch? LOL Must make the trip next time I'm anywhere near the North again!
Thanks for the tour :)
xoxo Sioux

Kat said...

i am loving your tour,
I am trying to convince hubbie to holiday in the north just so I can vist, It all looks so organised,
I wish my craft room looked this good,
looking forward to part 3,
have a crafty day,
Kat.

Siobhan Brignull said...

did you say reduced stands I lurve reduced stands, I think I would spend an absolute fortune if I came to your shop, and I mean absolute. It is lovely to see though x

Brother Adam said...

Would you kindly spread the word of my holy blog please or simply follow me throughout my tales? I’ll return a favour, by spreading the word about your blog in any way possible. I will also give in a good word about you to the man himself.

Many thanks

Brother Adam.

Kirsten Alicia said...

Right, I have to save every penny I can, because I am going to get to your shop by hook or by crook!!!

Angela Weimer said...

Wow, It looks totally different in photos. Still canot belive how much I miss. Played with the Adirondak sprays this week on fabric. Loved what came of it. Thanks for the suggestion. Have a great week. Angela

Diana said...

where did you pick up those suitcases??? hopefully some place i can order from here in Canada!!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott