Thursday, August 25, 2011

Finishing....

Off...that is...

Today, so far, has been a finishing day. Finishing all those little projects that |I hadn't quite got round to before. Sure makes you feel good. The sewing machine has been whirring, stamps have been stamping, ends have been completing.
I am resisting the temptation to celebrate by procrastinating even further, although it is hard and I am going to soldier on. See you at the other side.




Enjoy xx

PS all  restocks of my Dylusions, stamps, paints and inks are now on the shelves.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It's all so wonderful when you have a few finished projects come together ;0) love your work Dxx

tillyboo said...

Everytime I see more of ur work get more excited about being on Septembers course....:-)

tillyboo said...

Everytime I see more of ur work get more excited about being on Septembers course!!

Marit said...

I know the feeling when you have a day like that: feels sooo fulfilling isn't it?! Love your pages!

'The Crafting Owl' said...

Brilliant Dyan! It's great when you finish things but also sad too sometimes. Can I ask if you can give me any tips for lettering free-hand as I'm rubbish at it and have ruined loads of work with rubbish text.

Lizzybobs said...

loving your page - WOW have added Party to my Blog ;oD

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott