Friday, May 16, 2014

Frenzy at the Frenzy Stamper, Scottsdale Arizona...

So I landed at Dina and decided to give my hair its monthly brush lol.




 We were extremely busy doing top secret, can't tell you, so don't ask work…but I wanted to try out her new paints. So I set myself 2 hrs late at night and played.

Result = frikkin loved them. Well done Dina.




After 3 very productive days it was time to go teach, but not before marvelling at the mahoosive cacti all around. Holy Bajoley!!!


The fabulous Debbie is the owner of The Frenzy Stamper and whilst it was great to see her…


It was sad toy say goodbye to Dina who was teaching elsewhere…


After a mass panic, because the tubs of equipment arrived 5 mins before start of classes, we got down and dirty with the inks.





Just loving the purple hair








Lookie who came to one of my workshops…the one and only Ken Oliver…
He he he I made him use pink, wonder if its come off yet?



He brought me a fabulous gift, a necklace he made that I have been lusting after for 15 mths. Thanks Ken xx




After classes I was given more gifts from Debbie…how lovely



How did she know i would appreciate dead men's ale?


 The next day saw true start of the 8hr Art Journal Extravaganza.








Just look at the fabulous results and nobody fell in the fountain!!! Always a bonus…


Then it was a flying visit to Dina's where I was getting picked up by Tim and Mario. It was Mothering Sunday and her two younger boys were just back from church. How handsome do they look all dressed up ?


And talking of dressed up, her is the lovely lady herself in her Sunday finery, not a spot of paint in sight, lol.


And with that the doorbell rang and I continued on my journey up into the mountains. More about that later.

Enjoy xx

9 comments:

The Hardy Stamper said...

It looks like you had an amazing time! I loved seeing Ken Oliver covered in pink ink!

Kaz Hall said...

Looking fabulous darling........miss you squillions big snogs

Kaz xx

Debbie Bick said...

so happy you came for a visit..can't wait for another your color is so inspiring..love you..and THANK YOU from all of us at Frenzy Stamper

Debbie Bick said...

Dyan thank you so much for your visit..we all enjoyed the color experience....and can't wait for the next visit....many hugs

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Wish I had been there. Love you darling. Come back by the Midwest.

Gems Inky antics said...

You look fabulous honey, and it looks like you're having an amazing time...
See you soon...xx

Caroline D. said...

Your adventures always look so fun! Enjoy yourself!!

Lorie said...

Please come back soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Dyan! I LOVED this post! It's so nice to hear how much you guys all love and help each other! I am a huge fan of Tim and Mario and enjoyed seeing their digs! Thank you for this!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott