Friday, December 4, 2015

21 sleeps to go...

As promised here they are decorated... I have coloured them in using the Dylusions Spray Inks with a small paint brush. I have doodled around the stamped images to make them stand out a bit more I've doodled on the christmas trees and tag borders.  












I'm not sure if you can see it on the photo but I have coloured the flowers in different shades of red and then layered the flowers up to make them look 3D. I have curled the petals using a pen, it looks really effective.

I have used a mix of Christmas stamps and non Christmas stamps, here is a list of the stamps I have used;


I hope you enjoy them & they've helped get you into the Christmas spirit... theres plenty more Christmas themed samples & decorations to come so keep your eyes peeled over the next week!!!

Love, Jay



4 comments:

Goddess Taya said...

This really has got me in the Christmas spirit! Beautiful work Jay!

Caroline D. said...

Fantabulous!!! Merry Christmas!

Miranda said...

wow Jay they all look just fantastic
so cheery and bright

catherine said...

These are fabulous tags and are perfect for Christmas. great to see you in Christmas class today x

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott